
My Aunt & Uncle were on their way to Cabo but had to cancel. Cabo is one of my favorite places, they have the best food; Mexican with a seafood flare. Not to mention the Margaritas. So this week I am going to take you on a culinary vacation to Cabo, even if you do need to go to your day job. Now if I had just landed in Cabo, my first stop after going to my room to put on my bikini would be The Office. Once I was there I would order margaritas (watch out it's happy hour & they are going to bring you two as big as fish bowls!) and chips & salsa, maybe some guacamole for Matt. Let's start with the Margaritas:
Two parts tequila (We like Sauza Hornitos)
One part Grand Marnier
One and a half parts fresh lime juice.
One part simple syrup.
One part Limoncello (you can buy an inexpensive bottle Costco sells it)
Rim the glass with coarse salt. Mix with 5-6 ice cubes in a shaker and shake violently for about 15 seconds add a slice of lime if you like.
Too strong for your taste? (It's okay I am a cheap date too) Stir in some Sprite or Lemon aide. Don't shake!

1 comment:
Hi Jessie,
I was interested in finding out more about your cooking vacation to cabo. My email is sasweat@bu.edu.
Thanks,
Stephanie
Post a Comment