My adorable friend Trisha sent this recipe, here is what she said about it: I made these for Dave and his friends when we first started dating when he went sailing in the Caribbean..everyone loved them...I think that is how I won him over:) Here is the best part, they are now married (their wedding photo on the side) with a baby girl on the way, who they are planning to name Reese! True love!!!!Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
1/2 c. Peanut Butter (I prefer Reese's or Skippy..and you can go with the reduced fat if you would like)
1/2 c. Sugar
1/2 c. Brown Sugar
1/2 c. Margarine
1 egg
1/2 tsp. Vanilla
3/4 tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 tsp. Salt
1 1/2 c. Flour
1 Bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (mini cups)
You mix all ingredients together (except the peanut butter cups)...roll dough into balls...and place in mini muffin pan...Bake @ 375 for 8-10 min. Make sure to spray the pan with Pam so the little suckers don't get stuck. After you take them out of the oven push a peanut butter cup down into them before they cool all the way!! And Wha La...!!
You have to have a mini muffin pan to make these. I got mine as a gift from my mom and believe she bought it through pampered chef. The mini muffin pan is great to have for serving muffins when having guests....they are so cute and tiny:)
Thanks Trish! Great recipe & cute story! If anyone has a recipe they want to share with me please email me!

No comments:
Post a Comment