Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Holiday Links


Today I came across so many great holiday links I thought I would share them.

http://www.shoppingsmycardio.blogspot.com/ interviewed the authors of Little Black Apron. Click here to read.

If you haven't already you need to Elf Yourself. Send to all your friends, everyone loves a mid afternoon office giggle!

No more excuses for the bad wrapping, Oprah has a guide on how to wrap a beautiful present.

For that last person who has everything, Charity Choice is a company that you can buy a gift card for any amount that the gift recipient can donate to the charity of their choice.

Santas.net is a site that explains Christmas Traditions from around the world, since my new husband's last name is German, I think I will check out the German traditions! Check out your heritage & add a fun new tradition or recipe to your holiday. Santa also has his naughty or nice list here. You type your name & it will tell you! I typed my name Jessie Buechel & Santa said Maybe...a little more trying to be good. Wait Santa, I can explain!! :)

One of my favorite things to do as a kid at Christmas was to make paper snowflakes, after seeing all the snowflakes on the movie Elf, I want to make hundreds. The sad thing is I couldn't remember how, so here is a site with a tutorial. Now make a whole bunch & attach them to the wall in the shape of a wreath like Martha!

Merry Christmas everyone, 6 days left!

1 comment:

Shopping's My Cardio.com said...

xoxoxoxo, my friend - you are SO sweet :)