
I accidentally bought puffed pastry shells rather than sheets, lucky for me there are many great things to make with the shells too. I love chocolate & caramel, there are many times in the grocery store line I can not resist a Carmelo. This recipe can be made ahead of time & your guests will be delighted at the individual servings! Be sure to make extras for those who want seconds.
1 pkg. (5.9 ounces) chocolate instant pudding mix
3 cups milk
1/4 cup caramel topping
1 pkg. (10 ounces) Puff Pastry Shells
Chocolate syrup
home made whipped cream, I would add a tablespoon of Bailey's while you are whipping it.
Prepare the pudding using the milk mixed with the caramel topping according to the package directions. Cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes or until ready to assemble dessert.Heat the oven to 400°F. Bake and cool the pastry shells according to the package directions.Divide the pudding mixture among the shells. Top each with a little whipped cream. Drizzle the syrup onto a serving platter and place the shells on top. Serve immediately.

No comments:
Post a Comment