
It was an exicting day at the Buechel house on Tuesday, the UPS man came & brought a package from Sur La Table. I, of course, could not wait for Matt to get home & opened it up. We were generously given the Waring Pro Wine Chiller, I had been lusting after.
We opened it up & immediately started chilling a bottle of Merlot, who knew your Merlot should be chilled to 63 degrees, well my brilliant wine chiller did! There are thirty-three preset temperatures, you simply turn it on enter the type of wine you are going to enjoy, place your bottle inside & wait. The chiller is so polite too, when your wine is ready it will say cheers!
I think this is an amazing wedding gift, or great for any occasion for those wine connoisseur friends. This will set you back $99.00

No comments:
Post a Comment