
My friend Trisha sent this recipe to me today, she is an excellent cook & obviously better at keeping cooking ingredients in the house than me. She said she was making this tonight so she didn't have to run to the store. This sounds like great winter comfort food but using the 98% fat free soups would cut down on the calories for everyone's resolutions. I haven't made this before so I didn't have a picture, but I do have this adorable picture of Reese, Trisha & Dave's daughter. Thanks for the recipe Trish!
4 chicken breasts
1 box of Uncle Ben's long grain and wild rice with herbs
1 can of cream of mushroom (98% fat free)
1 can of cream of celery (98% fat free)
1 cup of milk
1/4 packet of dry onion soup mix
Mix rice, packet of rice seasonings, cream of mushroom, cream of celery, and milk and pour into a 9x13 pan. Place chicken breasts on top and sprinkle with dry onion soup mix. Bake at 300 degrees for 3 hours. It is delicious and easy!I usually serve with a side of broccoli.
1 box of Uncle Ben's long grain and wild rice with herbs
1 can of cream of mushroom (98% fat free)
1 can of cream of celery (98% fat free)
1 cup of milk
1/4 packet of dry onion soup mix
Mix rice, packet of rice seasonings, cream of mushroom, cream of celery, and milk and pour into a 9x13 pan. Place chicken breasts on top and sprinkle with dry onion soup mix. Bake at 300 degrees for 3 hours. It is delicious and easy!I usually serve with a side of broccoli.

No comments:
Post a Comment