
I am completely obsessed with Etsy, the website for all things handmade. A few months ago I decided that since we are always celebrating some one's birthday, I should make a beautiful birthday banner, like Martha would, that I could re-use for all the birthdays in our home. (I realize that this is a cooking blog, but we talk parties too and you must have pretty decor!)
I stumbled across Jewel in my Crown , an Esty shop run by a lovely lady from Arizona. (I do love buying locally!) Melody creates the most beautiful sparkly jeweled banners for any occasion. I ordered the banner I was dreaming of and it was so much better then I could have imagined! The price was a bargain , not much more than buying those plastic ones at the party supply. I am so delighted with my purchase, I can hardly wait for the next birthday.
If you would like a special banner for all your celebrations, check out her page! I have already decided I must have a Merry Christmas banner.

2 comments:
The Banners are very cute !
Thank you for all the nice compliments! I am glad you enjoyed the banners! Melody
Post a Comment