
I love Halloween, in Scottsdale it is just cooling off. (well a little) I love the kids trick or treating, squashes, carving pumpkins, the whole thing! So to start off the month, I have some of my favorite Halloween treats perfect for a party for big kids.
Fred Bone Chillers- what could be more fun than skull and cross bones ice cubes in you spooky cocktail? What to serve these cocktails in?
Nevermore, these Raven tumblers are perfect! Poe is much scarier than any ghost!
For decor I love this glitter skull, candles and a black feather garland.
Have fun at your celebration!

3 comments:
It's so fun I wouldn't want to burn it...
I need to get my Halloween stuff out!
Your idea has inspired me. (Maybe tomorrow !)
I am glad you sent me an email with your blog site. I love blog sites and I love new recipes!!
Post a Comment