
I asked some of my friends to share their favorite fall recipes with me. This one comes from Val in Tampa. Val and her family lived in Italy when we did. (Val made me my first apron when I was a little girl) Val got this recipe from her daughter-in-law’s aunt Karen. She loves it because it is very simple but delicious and it is also a fun dessert to make with kids! (These cuties are Val's grandsons)
I know Matt would love this one, he is a huge pumpkin fan.
1 large can pumpkin
1 13 oz can evaporated milk
4 eggs
2 tsp. Pumpkin pie spice
1 yellow cake mix
2 sticks butter or margarine
Mix first 4 ingredients. Pour into 13 x 9 x 2” pan. Sprinkle with dry cake mix.
Pour melted butter on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hr. 15 min. Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
I know Matt would love this one, he is a huge pumpkin fan.
1 large can pumpkin
1 13 oz can evaporated milk
4 eggs
2 tsp. Pumpkin pie spice
1 yellow cake mix
2 sticks butter or margarine
Mix first 4 ingredients. Pour into 13 x 9 x 2” pan. Sprinkle with dry cake mix.
Pour melted butter on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hr. 15 min. Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.

1 comment:
Val,
Looks like a great recipe that I'll have to try. The boys are darling !
Post a Comment