Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkin Martinis

My first thought had been to post this on Friday as an after the work week cocktail, but what if you need supplies? So here it is a day early so you can stock up!
I love a cocktail on Friday after a long work week, this cocktail recipe is courtesy of Trisha. She said:
I love martinis so decided to send you a pumpkin martini recipe. You either love this recipe or hate it but I love anything pumpkin flavored.

Pumpkin Martini

1/2 oz Drambuie Sylk Cream Liqueur
2 oz Absolut Vanilla vodka
1/2 oz pumpkin liqueur
1 tsp whipped cream
Cinnamon stick for garnish
Pour the Drambuie Sylk Liqueur and vodka into a shaker filled with ice and shake well. Add the pumpkin liqueur and shake. Strain into chilled cocktail glass. Top with teaspoon of whipped cream. Garnish with cinnamon stick.

No comments: