
Saturday night we are attending the Rosses Christmas party. I have been asked to make Punchy Punch, which was a big hit at the Christmas party last year. Not wanting to disappoint I thought we should have an updated version.
We need to start with an ice ring, I don't have a mold so I am using my silicone cupcake pan that is shaped like flowers. I made 1 can of lime aide, added 1 cup of sugar & 2 cans of water, then to mix it up I added a bottle of pomegranate cranberry Ocean Spray juice. I poured the mixture into my cup cake molds and 6 hours later voila beautiful flower shaped ice! Punchy Punch can be served in a punch bowl but an oversized vase works just as well. Pour 1/3 of the height of your bowl with vodka, then add equal parts lime aide, cran-pomegranate juice & Sprite. If you want to be very fancy float lime slices & cranberries on top. For those ultra fancy, have a bottle of Pama Liqueur on hand to add a floater to the top.
My picture has nothing to do with punchy punch but I had to share my newest Christmas decoration. It is well know that I am in love with the banners at The Jewel in My Crown. Melody made this gorgeous banner for me with part of my favorite Holiday Sentiment.
Wishing you Peace, Joy & Love.

2 comments:
I know about the banner, I love mine...
It was a huge hit as usual...thank you so much for making it!
Post a Comment