
I have always liked to wear an apron even when I was a kid helping my mom. I even had this really great red one with little white hearts that my mom's friend Val made me. Here are a few links to some that I think are really chic. Because it is more fun to cook if you look cute doing it!
Williams Sonoma is having their Summer Sale, some things are even half off. I have had my eye on this cute apron and now it's on sale.
I love Anthropologie's half aprons. Some if the styles have a matching child's apron which is adorable!
The Jessie Steele apron's so pretty, you could throw them over your party clothes while making your finishing touches & still be gorgeous for your guests. They also have matching little girl's styles for your little hostess.

1 comment:
I love the aprons. I want all of them. It almost makes me want to cook everyday! LOL
~Beckie
Post a Comment