By the end of the week, I want to fix something quick for dinner. This pizza is a big family favorite even though it is simple.
Greek Pizza
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
Ingredients:
1 thin crust Boboli
1 cup of pesto (if you don't make it I like the Classico Brand)
1 cup shredded chicken (Use your left overs or buy a Rotisserie at the grocery store)
1/4 cup chopped Kalamata olives
1/2 cup chopped Roma tomatoes
3/4 cup crumbled feta
Spread the pesto onto your crust, top with chicken, feta, olives & tomatoes. Bake for 10 minutes. Serve with a green salad (Ken's Greek dressing would be good) & a bottle of Pinot Grios-it is Friday!


2 comments:
Jessie has prepared this delicious pizza for us. It's now one of our family favorites. I highly recommend it. Pat (Future mother-in-law)
Thanks Mom! Now we just need you to share your enchilada recipe!
Post a Comment