Saturday, August 18, 2007

Favorite Scottsdale Restaurant


Matt & I are lucky to live in Scottsdale, we have beautiful weather for the most part. One of my favorite things about living here is all of our great restaurants. I often have people from out of town ask us the best places to eat. Here are our recommendations, in our favorite food groups:
Italian, Sushi, Mexican & Happy Hour!!!! :)
Amazing Italian, my parents are picky about their Italian & they love this place. You can't get a bad meal but the meatball subs are to die for & the Chicken Marsala is out of this world.
Go before 6:30 for Happy Hour. You must have the Wahoo sashimi & the Cowboy Roll. When Aunt Karen & Uncle Mike came to visit for 4 days we ate here twice, because Uncle Mike loved it.
Mexican, I will give you two places, it is Scottsdale:
We like the enchilada stack or the old town tacos, I am a huge fan of the tortilla soup,great margaritas too. Fun fact they filmed the dinner date scene from Jerry Maguire here.
I like the combo plate because you get a tamale & sopapillas. They have a really fun lounge too.
Finally Happy Hour, again two favorite spots:
Salty is our favorite hang out bar, the paradise margarita is awesome. The street tacos are good too, they have the best chips & salsa in town.
This is a swankier happy hour spot. You should order the Parmesan cheese cake, the red wine cheese tray & the Syrah flights. I have been ordering the fizzy flight lately but I am into sparkling wine!
Happy travels.

No comments: