The Red Sox nation extends to Morocco! My mom's neighbors growing up in Medway, Massachusetts were the Sia Family. Jessica (pictured on the left) is one of the Sia's granddaughters. She lives & Morocco with her husband. She made her own Rally Pie for game 3, here is what she wrote:Well it was a bit of an adventure making the rally pie over here. No cool whip, and no heavy cream (at least not that we could understand)- but we found some whipped cream in can and mixed that in instead. I also had some issues with the cake coming out of the pan and then cutting it in half, so I had to just kind of merge things together- then I went a little overboard with the filling and after putting the top layer and chocolate on, it kind of over flowed. Anyway, all that to say, it may not look great, but boy is it delicious!
We are all sitting around in our Red Sox shirts, and we just watched Carrie Underwood sing, and here goes game 3!! We'll probably only make it a few innings given the time difference, but who knows!!
Anyway, thanks again for the great recipe. I will definitely be making this again. I hope you enjoy the photo- again, it looks really bad, but it sure was good.
Jess
Jessica-
Thanks for sharing your Rally Pie adventure & photo! Way to improvise!!! :)
Other readers, if you make a recipe send me a picture & I will post it. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:
Red Sox Rally Pie has become an international treat! Go SOX !!
Thanks for sharing the recipe on your blog.
Post a Comment