Wednesday, January 30, 2008

First Ever Give Away


Every minute the world uses one million plastic shopping bags. What can you do to help not contribute to this problem? Use a set of Your Conscience's Eco-Friendly Shoppers. You can use your stylish tote at the grocery store, the mall, the farmers market, as a beach bag or where ever you want to show off your eco friendly style. The set comes with four bags in a pouch, the pouch is perfectly sized for your glove box or purse. So are you wishing you had a set of these amazing Your Conscience Eco shoppers? Well good news! I have a few sets to give away. To enter leave a comment on this post with your email so I can contact the winner. I randomly select the winners on Sunday night at 8 pm MST & contact the winners. Good luck! Click here if you want to buy your own.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My entire family loves Jessie's blog site. We check it regularly for new dinner idea's and just to see what is new. Jessie always has something new and exciting to offer and it is a fun blog site.

Thank you Jessie for all the work you put in and thank you for sharing. Keep on testing the waters for us.

Cousin Kristin's mother in law Susan

Anonymous said...

I have a set already and love them. Very sturdy & stylish and easy to stuff the pack of them in your purse.
Mom

LeMnAh said...

You are too cute!! I love looking at your blog...you have such great recipes and ideas! I will send more recipes your way:) We need some Super Bowl appetizer ideas:)

By the way...Reese loves the new T-shirts on Your Conscience website....she is saving up for one with all the change in her piggy bank that you bought her:)

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I bought 4 of the shirts the other and think they are extremely comfortable. I'm thinking of ordering one more for each of my family members for Valentine's Day to help spread the word of conservation.

About Me said...

Hey you...! I love the soup recipes, especially on cold, snowy nights in Oslo. By the way, tonight is a perfect example of one of those soup-eating dinners. My international friends think that Americans only eat (or slurp) soup. Ha, ha!
Hugs from Oslo! Leasa
http://www.leasa.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessie:

Great cooking blog, and I will definitely make the "Patriots" clam chowder. Any way of serving it to the team before the game?

Cobi - wife of your mom's cousin Donnie

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessie! I LOVE this website. Brandon and I have tried so many of your recipes and we really appreciate the time you put into this...you are helping us learn how to cook!
PS. Everyone needs to make the fried chicken recipe...it is amazing.
Love you - Kristin and Brandon

bnsweimer@gmail said...

Jessie, Leasa keeps telling me to check your blog. I am doing so this evening. This soup sounds good. I'm not fond of clams, but Robert would love it. Hope you are doing great.

Anonymous said...

You Mom sent me your web address - great site and I'll be sure to try out the New England Clam Chowder!!

The totes are awesome; I got something similar at the San Diego Zoo and love not bringing home unnecessary plastic bags. Keep up the great work!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessie, we just made your chicken wing recipe for the pre-game, and they were great!

Love Mike & Karen