Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Reminder First Ever Giveaway


Hi Readers,
Just a reminder in order to win the first ever Cooking with Jessie giveaway you must enter a comment on this post:
Contest ends on Sunday night at 8pm MST.

On a personal note:
I was lucky enough this evening to be asked to serve as an escort for the NFL Hall of Famers at the Super Bowl Host Committee's Big Ticket Gala. What does this mean? Well it means that I had the pleasure of escorting Larry Wilson, Cardinals Hall of Famer, on stage to accept an award. Mr. Wilson was a delite to meet & was even so polite that he introduced me to his lovely wife. As well as meeting many other NFL Greats, but I must confess the most exciting part of the evening for me was meeting Merlin Olsen, who went to Utah State, just like me & my parents. When I admited I knew nothing of his football career but I love him on Little House on the Prairie as Jonathan Garvey & that as a kid I remembered his telefloral ads, he gave me a big hug & laughed. It made my night, I even snuck to the ladies room to call my mom. :) It's the little things in life!

No comments: