
I am really lucky that Matt indulges all my kitchen wants, then again he always says he knows he eats well when I have new tools to try out. Sur La Table has a Wüsthof-Trident Gourmet prep set. My main reason to want the set was the kitchen shears, I had never owned a set before I moved into Matt's house, he had some that his mom had given him. Your cooking life is so much easier with shears. You can cut up a chicken, herbs, trim the excess fat from meats or anything. Everything is quicker with shears over a knife. Wüsthof knives are amazing anyway, they are used at Le Cordon Bleu academy, where many famous chefs have studied. (Where I tell Matt I will go study if we win the power ball!) The knives are made in Germany, the Wüsthof family has been forging knives for seven generations. The set includes 3" paring, 4½" serrated utility and 8" pull-apart shears. And if all of that didn't convince you to buy this set, it is on special for $29.95! Happy cooking!

No comments:
Post a Comment