
This month's In Style magazine (one of my favs) was totally feeling my pain of not being able to take a Mexican Vacation. They featured a white wine sangria recipe that sounds fab! I always say if you wind up with a bad bottle of wine, pretend you are south of the border & whip up a sangria. Here is an in style version:
3 bottles chardonnay
¾ cup chilled Cointreau(In Style says Cointreau, I am a Grand Marnier girl)
¾ cup fresh orange juice(If you live in AZ they are in season, I could reach over the fence & steal from my neighbor!)
6 tbsp brandy
6 tbsp lemon juice
3 tbsp superfine sugar
3 cups cut-up fruit (oranges, peaches, nectarines, seedless grapes, strawberries)
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir well, then chill. When ready to serve, add 2 cups club soda. Garnish each drink with a mint sprig.

No comments:
Post a Comment