When we go out to dinner if wilted spinach is offered as a side I always get it because I love it. It is so simple to make and so good for you I have decided I should be eating it more often at home. Wilted spinach is a great side dish to most anything and is great as a salad or on a sandwich. 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
4 cloves garlic, sliced thin with a sharp knife or razor, like Henry does in Good Fellas :)
1 pound washed spinach, stems removed
Shake of Cavender's
Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add oil and garlic. Saute garlic in oil 2 or 3 minutes. Add spinach to the pan. Turn the spinach in warm oil until it wilts. Add more spinach to the skillet and repeat the process until all of the spinach is cooked. Season the wilted spinach with Cavender's.

No comments:
Post a Comment