
After I posted the pumpkin pancake recipe, my mom commented that she love the sweet potato pancakes at the Pancake Pantry in Nashville. I have never been to the Pancake Pantry but I did find the recipe for their Cinnamon Cream Syrup which most people say is the secret to those wonderful pancakes. Enjoy on what ever your favorite pancakes are!
5 tablespoons butter
1 cup heavy cream
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon maple flavored extract
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup heavy cream
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon maple flavored extract
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in cream, brown sugar, maple extract and cinnamon. Cook, whisking constantly, until sugar dissolves and mixture thickens slightly, about 3 to 4 minutes. Serve warm.

2 comments:
This sounds delish!
No wonder it's good with the butter and heavy cream ! Thanks Jes.
Post a Comment