I often get reader questions about wine, while I wish I were more of an expert, I typically choose wines that are on sale or with pretty labels. Fortunately there are people who are more educated about this than I am. One such person is Jason of Jason's wine blog. Jason is a great wine blogger because he is okay with pointing out the merits of a great $10 bottle. (With this economy who wants to spend much more!) Jason samples the wines of Trader Joe's to tell you what's a hit and what's a miss. Check his blog out next time you are making a wine shopping trip.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Jason's Wine Blog
I often get reader questions about wine, while I wish I were more of an expert, I typically choose wines that are on sale or with pretty labels. Fortunately there are people who are more educated about this than I am. One such person is Jason of Jason's wine blog. Jason is a great wine blogger because he is okay with pointing out the merits of a great $10 bottle. (With this economy who wants to spend much more!) Jason samples the wines of Trader Joe's to tell you what's a hit and what's a miss. Check his blog out next time you are making a wine shopping trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for the mention Jessie. If you are heading out on a shopping trip take along this list of my ten favorite Trader Joe's Wines. I'll be updating the list for September shortly. Enjoy!
Cheers,
Jason
Post a Comment