I love having Delicious smelling candles in my kitchen. (After you chop an onion you might need one!) I recently got some Pacifica Candles and they are amazing! The candles are hand poured so they burn perfectly level, you won't get that flame crater in the center. All the fragrances are from natural oils so they are not perfumey. The wicks are lead free for a clean burn. With the holidays coming up I might need to stock up on a stash of these lovelies to have for hostess gifts! So my favorite scents?
The Tibetan Mountain Temple smells like ginger bread cookies! Perfect except your husband will think you made sweets. Tuscan Blood Orange is a fresh and feminine scent, according to some the smell of Blood Oranges is an aphrodisiac, perhaps perfect for a quiet dinner at home with your beau? Mediterranean Fig smells like a perfect fall day with its crisp sandalwood notes and delicious fig. This scent is so likable, I would pick this us if someone invited me to dinner as a little gift. Finally Nerola Orange Blossom smells like winter at home to me. Since I live in Arizona the citrus trees have blossoms at Christmas. The smell is intoxicating, it just smells dreamy! My sweet neighbor will often offer me a branch of her orange blossoms for a vase in my house since she knows I love the smell. Now I can have it year round!

No comments:
Post a Comment