Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sharing Recipes

I started writing this blog about a year and a half ago. My cousin Kristin had just gotten married and wanted some recipes that she could cook for her husband, after a long day at work. I was also getting married and wanted to learn to be a better cook so I could take good care of my new husband. A year and a half later, I think both goals have been accomplished! Kristin is much better at making my fried chicken than I am and Matt eats very well most nights. ( I do have the occasional, I am too tired to cook night when we have take out!)

There are three other contributors to this blog, my mom, Megan & Trisha, who are all fantastic cooks, I love when they share a recipe on this blog. I know that everyone has a great recipe to share. Maybe it's your favorite quick chicken dish or your grandma's cookies. So I am asking all of my friends and family email me your favorite recipes so I can post them. This can be our online Family and Friends cookbook.

1 comment:

Megan said...

OK, after the dish I made tonight, I will put it up here if it is good. It is from Men's Health magazine and is low in calories and fat, but super high in protein. So, if it's good, I am all over it.