
Sur la table is one of my favorite kitchen stores & they are having a great sale. Below I have listed some tools that I have in my kitchen and while they are not necessary, they make my life easier!
A stainless steel meat pounder will help you to make your chicken breasts an even thickness for better cooking.
Having a cheese board pretty enough to serve off, means you have one less dish to wash.
If you have a non stick bundt cake pan, even if you only have time to make a cake from a box, you can sprinkle some powdered sugar on top & voila great presentation!
Here are a few great sale items from Crate and Barrel:
Silicone Basting brushes mean you can baste your meats & not carry germs in your tools.
Having a cheese slicer will save you a lot of cash in the long run, plus it makes really thin slices which are better for hors d'oeuvres!
As I see great kitchen sale items I will share! Happy cooking. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment