I was at Fresh and Easy, my favorite grocery store, when I saw these gorgeous green beans. I love getting my produce at Fresh and Easy, all the produce is there from the farm with in 24 hours, so you know it is fresh. I know a lot of people claim to not like green beans, this recipe is tasty and the fresh green beans make all the difference! 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
4 shallots, chopped
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1 to 1 1/2 pounds fresh French green beans trimmed
12 grape tomatoes, chopped in half
sprinkle of Cavender's
In a large frying pan with a lid, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add shallots and garlic, cover and saute them until the shallots are translucent, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, green beans and Cavender's to taste. Turn up the heat slightly. Cook, stirring gently every few minutes until the tomatoes are very soft and the green beans are tender. This is also yummy served cold as a salad.

No comments:
Post a Comment