Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving. I hope that your dishes all came out of the oven at the same time, that your turkey is moist and your pie crust browned nicely.
More importantly I hope you are surrounded by people you love. Thanksgiving is a special holiday to me, rather than being about presents, it is simple in celebrating all the good things in life with family and friends.
The first holiday I ever spent with Matt was Thanksgiving when he invited me to his dad's house for dinner. I am grateful everyday for my own family and Matt's wonderful family that I am lucky enough to be a part of.
I am so happy to be spending Thanksgiving with my family in Cozumel. To all my friends and family that I won't be spending Thanksgiving with, I am so grateful to have you in my life and I send my love. Mostly I am thankful for my darling husband who is my best friend and the love of my life! I hope that you have a wonderful holiday! ~Jessie
*this picture is of Matt, our sweet niece Lily and our little dog Penny. We do have another dog Wally but the two dogs don't like to sit still in pictures together!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Jes,
We loved spending Thanksgiving with you, Matt & the rest of the Minches.
Hopefully we'll be starting a tradition !!